- Huawei E5885 – Faster 4G, Faster WiFi and Longer Battery Life
- Stick your 4G SIM Card in the Huawei B525 for shared 4G Internet.
- Teltonika RUT240 Compact 4G Router
- Teltonika RUT230 M2M 3G Router
- 100GB 4G Data SIM – £70.00 per month
- Rural 4G
- Geneko GWR462 4G Router with LCD Display for M2M 4G application.
- Teltonika RUT950 4G Router
4G SIM News
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated December 14, 2017
- Xiaomi Redmi 5A Goes on Sale Today on Flipkart And mi.com - India.com December 14, 2017
- Calling China, mate? Mega-network China Mobile launches UK phone service - Digital Trends December 13, 2017
- LG V30+ Launched in India, Paytm Mall Sale, Airtel 4G Hotspot Price Cut, and More: Your 360 Daily - NDTV December 13, 2017
- Airtel slashes price of 4G dongle to take on JioFi, now available at Rs 999 - Digit December 13, 2017
Subscribe to 4G SIM Blog
4G SIM Card Tag Cloud4G 4g coverage 4g data plan 4GEE 4G LTE 4g network 4G phone 4G rollout 4G Router 4G SIM 4G SIM Card 4g spectrum 4G speed 4G UK 4g uk coverage Android BT BT 4G network budget EE hotspot huawei live streaming London mobile living index Mobile World Congress music streaming O2 O2 4G ofcom price plan rootmetrics rural 4g samsung social media speed test sport streaming three Three 4G Three 4G rollout video video streaming vodafone Vodafone 4G
Category Archives: 4G Router
Do you want to share your 4G SIM card Internet? Then stick your 4G SIM card into the new Huawei B525 CAT6 LTE 4G Router and you can get a super fast 4G connection using the embedded CAT6 4G modem and share it throughout your office with wireless and wired users.
The front of the B525 4G router shows you your 4G connection status and network and wireless status and the rear of the B525 is where you can plug in your computers and other wired network devices into the 4 x Gigabit Ethernet ports.
There is a panel on the rear that can be removed so you can connect an external MIMO 4G Antenna so if you put your 4G router in a location where you have very poor or no 4G service you can put a MIMO antenna outdoors where you have a good signal and connect the antenna cables to the B525 4G antenna ports. We recommend something like the Fullband MIMORAD outdoor MiMo 4G Antenna.
Here is what Huawei tell us about the B525s-23a 4G Router
The B525s-23a mainly supports the following features:
- Access to LTE wireless networks
- Access to Gigabit Ethernet networks
- High-speed data access
− LTE FDD: DL 300 Mbit/s, UL 50 Mbit/s
− LTE TDD: DL 220 Mbit/s, UL 10 Mbit/s
− DC-HSPA+: DL 42 Mbit/s, UL 5.76 Mbit/s
− HSPA+: DL 21 Mbit/s (64QAM) / 28 Mbit/s (MIMO), UL 5.76 Mbit/s
− HSPA: DL 14.4 Mbit/s, UL 5.76 Mbit/s
− WCDMA PS: 384 kbit/s
− EDGE: DL 296 kbit/s, UL 236.8 kbit/s
− GPRS: 85.6 kbit/s
- Complies with wireless 802.11b/g/n standards with data rates up to 300 Mbit/s
- Complies with wireless 802.11a/ac standards with data rates up to 1300 Mbit/s
- IPv4 /IPv6 dual stack
- External LTE antenna port
- Support for HUAWEI HiLink App
- WPS 2.0
- HOTA updates
- Built-in DHCP Server, DNS RELAY and NAT
- Security services. Provides instant protection to block potential security risks and intrusion attempts
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (does not support Windows RT), MAC OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9 and 10.10 with latest upgrades
- User-friendly design of LED indicator. Easy to observe the status of equipment.
For more information you can visit the 4G Router Store.
Do you want to share your 4G SIM card Internet? Then stick your 4G SIM card into the new Huawei B525 CAT6 LTE 4G Router and you can get a super fast 4G connection using the embedded CAT6 4G modem and share it throughout your office with wireless and wired users. The front of the … Read More
Just the other day we provided the details of the RUT230 3G router, and now we can tell you about the Teltonika RUT240 4G Router which is basically just the faster version of the 3G router. The Teltonika RUT240 has an embedded 4G modem so if you have an M2M (machine to machine) application for … Read More
We admit upfront that this has nothing to do with a 4G SIM card, but we do like new stuff and the Teltonika RUT230 3G router does use a SIM card so we thought we would tell you about it anyway. The RUT230 3G router from Teltonika replaces their RUT500 3G router and their RUT900 … Read More
If you want to take the leap and switch to using 4G for your home or office Internet but could not find a 4G SIM Card with enough inclusive data for a competitive price then the search might just be over. There is a new 4G SIM Card with a large amount of data with … Read More
Many rural communities are getting fed up with the lack of high speed broadband services and no longer want to put up with slow broadband because they are too far away from the BT exchange, Many of these rural Internet customers are switching to 4G services because they can triple or quadruple their internet speed … Read More
Geneko have launched the Geneko GWR462 embedded 4G Router with Dual SIM card slots for failover to backup 4G network SIM card. This brand new M2M 4G Router also inlcudes LCD display for quick status check of 4G connectivity and the Geneko GWR462-5W version will be stocked in the UK by Westlake Connect Ltd, A … Read More
The Teltonika RUT950 embedded 4G Router is designed for M2M (Machine 2 Machine) installations for remote management and monitoring. The RUT950 is the 4G version of the popular Teltonika RUT500 and inlcudes dual SIM card slots to enable failover to a back up SIM Card / Network in the event that the primary mobile network … Read More
Westlake Connect have announced a new low cost M2M Data SIM solution which provides the user with a 3G Fixed IP SIM Card for use in a 3G Router that provides the router with a mobile broadband connection with a fixed and more importantly a public IP address. Many standard mobile data SIM card contracts … Read More
The provisional findings of an inquiry by the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) into the proposed acquisition of 4G network EE have been positive, increasing the likelihood that the acquisition will go ahead. An inquiry into the proposed merger was necessary for a number of reasons. While the two companies are both strong in the … Read More
A new report from OpenSignal, The Sate of LTE, shows that 4G speeds and availability are increasing across the globe, but that there are huge regional variations. Some countries are just starting out with 4G, while others have well established networks and extensive coverage – but this doesn’t necessarily correlate with the performance of their … Read More