- Huawei E5885 – Faster 4G, Faster WiFi and Longer Battery Life
- Stick your 4G SIM Card in the Huawei B525 for shared 4G Internet.
- Teltonika RUT240 Compact 4G Router
- Teltonika RUT230 M2M 3G Router
- 100GB 4G Data SIM – £70.00 per month
- Rural 4G
- Geneko GWR462 4G Router with LCD Display for M2M 4G application.
- Teltonika RUT950 4G Router
4G SIM News
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated December 14, 2017
- Xiaomi Redmi 5A Goes on Sale Today on Flipkart And mi.com - India.com December 14, 2017
- Calling China, mate? Mega-network China Mobile launches UK phone service - Digital Trends December 13, 2017
- LG V30+ Launched in India, Paytm Mall Sale, Airtel 4G Hotspot Price Cut, and More: Your 360 Daily - NDTV December 13, 2017
- Airtel slashes price of 4G dongle to take on JioFi, now available at Rs 999 - Digit December 13, 2017
Subscribe to 4G SIM Blog
4G SIM Card Tag Cloud4G 4g coverage 4g data plan 4GEE 4G LTE 4g network 4G phone 4G rollout 4G Router 4G SIM 4G SIM Card 4g spectrum 4G speed 4G UK 4g uk coverage Android BT BT 4G network budget EE hotspot huawei live streaming London mobile living index Mobile World Congress music streaming O2 O2 4G ofcom price plan rootmetrics rural 4g samsung social media speed test sport streaming three Three 4G Three 4G rollout video video streaming vodafone Vodafone 4G
Category Archives: Marketing
Vodafone UK has renewed its mobile partnership deal with Internet TV network Netflix, meaning Vodafone’s customers will be able to access the service when they sign up to certain 4G bundles.
Vodafone customers who sign up to Vodafone Red Value, SIM Only or Red + Sharer Bundles will get between six months’ and two years’ access to Netflix’s Video on Demand service. This will include popular TV shows such as House of Cards, and Orange is the New Black, as well as the latest movies and a dedicated section for children.
Vodafone customers will be able to access the Netflix two screen plan which is worth £7.49 per month. In addition to accessing Netflix via their 4G smartphone they will also be able to log into the service via their tablet, laptop, or connected TV, giving them access to their favourite TV shows and movies on their device of choice.
Cindy Rose, Consumer Director, Vodafone UK said, “We are delighted to once again offer Netflix to our Red Value Bundle customers, as we had brilliant customer feedback from those who took Netflix as part of our previous partnership. Thanks to our partnership with Netflix and our strong and ever-expanding 4G network, our customers can be out and about and still catch-up with their favourite films or TV shows. Our 4G customers are using four times more data than those on 3G, which shows how popular services such as Netflix are with our 4G customers.”
To make the most of this offer, Vodafone customers must use their Netflix activation code by 9th June 2016. Some of the Red Value 4G bundles available include:
- £54 per month over 24 months for unlimited voice minutes and texts, 4GB 4G data and 6 months’ access to Netflix.
- £59 per month over 24 months for unlimited voice minutes and texts, 8GB 4G data and 24 months access to Netflix.
- £70 per month over 24 months for unlimited voice minutes and texts, 25GB 4G data and 24 months’ access to Netflix.
- £59 per month over 12 months for unlimited voice minutes and texts, 4GB 4G data and 6 months’ access to Netflix.
- £64 per month over 12 months for unlimited voice minutes and texts, 8GB 4G data and 12 months’ access to Netflix.
- £75 per month over 12 months for unlimited voice minutes and texts, 25GB 4G data and 12 months’ access to Netflix.
Popularity of Netflix increasing
A recent Ofcom report showed a general increase in the use of subscription services such as Netflix. Some of the statistics cited include:
- Around 15% of UK consumers are using subscription on-demand services such as Netflix more than they did a year ago.
- UK online TV revenue grew by 38% in 2014, reaching £793 million. More specifically income from online TV subscriptions rose 53% to £317 million, which is largely due to the increased popularity of services such as Netflix and Amazon Prime Instant Video.
- Since launching in 2012, Netflix subscriptions have risen to 4.4 million households. The most common reason given for subscription to this type of Video on Demand service is access to the back catalogue of films.
Vodafone UK has renewed its mobile partnership deal with Internet TV network Netflix, meaning Vodafone’s customers will be able to access the service when they sign up to certain 4G bundles. Vodafone customers who sign up to Vodafone Red Value, SIM Only or Red + Sharer Bundles will get between six months’ and two years’ … Read More
In an overall boost to its 4G service offering Vodafone is now offering 4G automatically on all pay monthly agreements that include a 4G compatible handset. Vodafone UK has announced a number of improvements to its 4G service offering, the most notable of which is that all pay monthly handset bundles will now automatically include … Read More
Although today was the official opening day of Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, yesterday was the press day and an important day for announcements about the release of new 4G handsets and wearables. Here are just a few of the products that were unveiled in Barcelona yesterday: Samsung launched the Galaxy S6 as expected, as … Read More
A 30 second advert for the Chevrolet Colorado tricked 100 million viewers into thinking their cable or TV sets had failed just minutes before the start of the Super Bowl XLIX last weekend, illustrating the benefits of 4G LTE. The Chevrolet advert aired on NBC shortly before the kick-off of the Super Bowl on Sunday … Read More
When we measure 4G performance we often focus on network coverage and speeds but Vodafone is questioning whether customers are really that bothered about 4G speeds, or whether they just want a reliable service. Vodafone, who came last of the four major networks in the speed index of the latest RootMetrics UK Rootscore Report, suggests … Read More
If you’re looking for that perfect Christmas present EE thinks it has the answer with the launch of the UKs most affordable 4G tablet – the Acatel One Touch Pop 7S. The Alcatel One Touch Pop 7S is available on EE’s Pay-As-You-Go tariffs at just £99.99. It’s a slim line and lightweight tablet with a … Read More
Vodafone has announced an exclusive mobile promotional partnership with Netflix which will give customers on its 4G plans a six month pre-paid subscription to the internet television network. Along with the other benefits Vodafone has to offer, this could be a powerful incentive for users to choose Vodafone when they make the switch to 4G. … Read More
As we approach the biggest football tournament of all, footie fans all over the UK are likely to be upgrading to 4G to be sure they can stream matches live from wherever they happen to be. EE, the official mobile network of the England team, has highlighted the benefits of 4G during the World Cup … Read More