If you’re looking for that perfect Christmas present EE thinks it has the answer with the launch of the UKs most affordable 4G tablet – the Acatel One Touch Pop 7S.
The Alcatel One Touch Pop 7S is available on EE’s Pay-As-You-Go tariffs at just £99.99. It’s a slim line and lightweight tablet with a seven inch screen, cameras at the front and back, and three interchangeable coloured back covers. The 4G tablet has a quad core processor, an 8GB hard drive and a MicroSD slot.
Specifications of the Acatel One Touch Pop 7S 4G tablet include:
- Weight: 279 g
- Size: 192 x 113 x 9 mm
- Screen: 7” WSVGA 1024×600 pixels
- Display: TFT 16M colour display
- Camera: Front camera 0.3 Mpxl Rear camera 3.0 Mpxl
- Operating System: Android Jelly Bean 4.3 default, 4.4 by FOTA
- Application Processor: Qualcomm MSM8926
- CPU: Quad core 1.2GHz
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
- External Interface: Micro USB, Micro SD
- Battery: 3240 mAh
- Storage Capacity: MicroSD support up to 32GB
EE’s 4G Christmas Promotion
Alongside the launch of the Acatel One Touch Pop 7S 4G tablet, EE is offering its customers a little bit of extra Christmas cheer. Customers that buy a Pay-As-You-Go 4G smartphone or tablet between now and Christmas (or 31st January 2015 for tablets) will receive 100MB of free data every month. This doesn’t require a minimum spend or top up, the 100MB should be available to use each and every month. Of course additional 4G data is also available to buy, starting at £3 for EE 4G Pay-As-You-Go tablet users and just £1 for EE Pay-As-You-Go smartphone users.
EE has provided a few example of what customers could do with their free 100MB. They could:
- Use WhatsApp to send out 2000 festive messages
- Stream 1 hour 40 minutes of their favourite Christmas songs
- Spend four hours browsing for bargains in the January sales
- Download 20 top tunes for their New Year party
According to Christopher Traggio, Director of Pay As You Go at EE, “The Christmas sales have come early this year for those shopping for a new Pay As You Go smartphone or tablet. With the most affordable 4G tablet in the UK, plus free data each and every month on the UK’s biggest and fastest network, we’re helping customers purchase a gift that will keep on giving, long after the festive season is over.”
Existing EE customers or customers with smartphones or tablets from other Pay-As-You-Go networks can make use of EE’s Recycle and Reward service to trade their old devices for additional discounts on the latest 4G devices.
EE has recently announced a new set of low cost Pay-As-You-Go price plans. Their data only pack includes 100MB data, ten voice minutes and ten text messages, and is automatically added every seven days. They also have a range of Everything packs for those that want to use their devices for voice calls as well as data. Sample plans that are valid for 30 days include:
- £10 including 150 voice minutes, 500MB data and unlimited texts
- £15 including 500 voice minutes, 2GB data and unlimited texts
- £25 including 1000 voice minutes, 4GB data and unlimited texts